TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Entrants must be based or have their chief operations in Northern Ireland.
2. Please ensure nominees are available on Thursday 22nd November 2012 for the Awards Ceremony.
3. A nomination form will need to be completed for each entrant. The information provided will be disclosed only to the judges. Do not send original documents as these cannot be returned.
4. There will be one winner per category and one recipient of the WIBNI Outstanding Businesswoman of the Year Award.
5. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging. All decisions regarding the judging process are made by our judging panel.
6. Details provided in the nomination form will potentially be used, with approval, for press releases and web content if the nominee is placed as a finalist or winner, so please ensure it is factually correct - we will not be liable for inaccuracies published based on nomination content and changes may not be possible after publication.
7. Applications that do not meet the entry criteria will not be accepted
8. Entrants can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else
9. Entrants can apply for more than one category but must submit a full application each time i.e. one category per application.
10. A summary sheet must be included with each application. No supporting material will be accepted with applications (please see application form for full application details). 6 copies of each application are required.
11. All applications must be received by post by 12 noon Friday 28th September 2012. Please see application form for postal details.