Connect is a completely free and flexible programme designed to help, support and motivate women who are not currently working, into employment or self-employment.
The programme is a female specific support initiative lead by Women in Business, in partnership with East Belfast Enterprise.
The key aim is to provide a one stop shop for economically inactive women who face barriers to work or are at crossroads in life to help build confidence and help to achieve their ambitions. The programme provides a continuum of support and caters for women who are considering employment or self-employment with intensive training, mentoring and peer support.
What Connect can offer
- Key events each year to inspire, support and get women thinking about their direction, self-worth and skills development.
- Monthly 'how to' workshops
- Monthly 1-to-1 mentoring clinics
- An online library of guides and templates
- Enterprise training, delivered monthly
You can register for the Connect programme and book onto upcoming events through the Connect Programme Website