You spent all of 2019 making a solid effort with your social media marketing, and now you want to excel in 2020 by running properly structured campaigns that deliver for you and make money for your business.
You’ve heard about the power of Facebook Advertising for exposing your business to new audiences and getting them to invest in you, but you’re definitely new to this whole thing, and a bit nervous about attending a workshop titled ‘Intermediate’ for fear you won’t be able to keep up.
This workshop, delivered by Niamh Taylor - CEO of Digital Twenty Four, Co-Founder of NI Social Media Awards and Managing Director of Alchemy Digital Training, is for you.
It is a full day dedicated to teaching you the basics of Facebook [and by proxy, Instagram] ads so you leave confident in your ability to run Facebook adverts for your own business.
Niamh will cover:
- The importance of nailing your ad copy [and why it really does matter]
- The value of Facebook Ads [and how boosting is different, and lesser]
- Getting your head around the Ads Manager Platform [it is a minefield]
- Understanding and breaking down the lingo
- Aligning business goals with campaign objectives
- Key tips and tricks to get you started
- Creative examples we love
- A live walkthrough of campaign setup from start to finish
- All your questions!
Following this programme:
You’ll walk away with a better understanding and the confidence to start on your own path with paid social media adverts.