The world has changed and one area that has come to the forefront is the importance of digital communication! Join us for our Digital Performance and Marketing programme facilitated by Alchemy Digital Training and receive support on all the key digital compenants required to ensure both your organisation and yourself can continue to move with the changing world.
This programme consists of 4 modules to enable you to gain experience in commonly used social media platforms from setting up campaigns to tracking effective customer journeys that deliver results, create video content to support your professional development, write effective blog content, design eye-catching graphics and measure results from marketing campaigns through the use of analytics.
Module 1: Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook for Business
- Understand algorithms and how to use these to your advantage
- Track results with insights and building
- Nail a theme with consistent content pillars and create engaging content
- Tailor paid social strategy to current marketing strategy
- Identify business objectives and applying these to the marketing funnel
- Build effective paid campaign structures
- Identify existing and potential audiences
- Analyse and optimise campaigns based on performance
Module 2: Blogging & Canva
- Understand features in WordPress
- Create content: Posts vs. Pages
- How to write a Page in WordPress#
- Use of the WordPress Content Management System (CMS)
- Managing Links
- SEO and how to ensure your blog post is SEO maximised
- How to create graphics for your website, social media more quickly, easily and for free in less than one hour
- Master the basics by learning how to adapt templates, use text, color, lines, shapes, illustrations, photos, download and batch produce content.
Module 3: Google Analytics and Data Driven Marketing
- Background to GA & how it works
- Understand key metrics: users, sessions, goals etc.
- The GA Dashboard
- Key Reports: Real-time, Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour & Conversion
- Understand website audience demographics and assess the performance of marketing activities
- Analyse user behaviour
- Sales funnels & goals
- Set up an Audience List & using segmentation
- Create custom reports
- Set up GA tracking
Module 4: Creating Innovative Video Content
- Choosing the right type of video content for each channel
- Incorporating videos in your professional progression to enhance your career/business
- Learn about filming & content - how and what, the dos and donts
- Editing - some free online tools and apps to use to edit your video
- Lighting - why it is important, how to master it and the tools you will need to perfect it
- Setting the scene - what should be considered and how to do it
Module 1 with Emma Gribben - 21st October 10am-12pm
Module 2 with Niamh Taylor - 12th November 10am-12pm
Module 3 with Kathryn Pyper - 8th December 10am - 12pm
Module 4 with Niamh Taylor & Cara - 19th January 10am - 12pm
WIB Member Cost: £120 + VAT
Non Member Cost: £170 + VAT
BOOK YOUR PLACE HERE TODAY!
**It is recommended to attend the whole programme however individual modules may be booked by WIB members for £50 + VAT (contact email@example.com for info)**
Programme Terms and Conditions
Limited spaces available on our Centre of Learning programmes. To get more details or register your interest on this programme email firstname.lastname@example.org.