You’ve executed a Facebook ad, or two, or multiple ads, … but you’re looking to [significantly] scale up, and you want to go from throwing money at Ads Manager and basically hoping for the best, to shifting all of your campaigns into a whole new gear.
Perhaps you are feeling frustrated with your baseline knowledge of how to actually get an ad out onto the www, … but they just don’t get the kind of conversions you’re after. Enter this Facebook Ads Intermediate workshop.
This workshop, delivered by Niamh Taylor - CEO of Digital Twenty Four, Co-Founder of NI Social Media Awards and Managing Director of Alchemy Digital Training, is for you.
Niamh will cover the following:
- Defining your FB 2020 ad strategy? [seriously, this very first step is often where it all goes wrong for businesses]
- Looking at the fundamentals to develop and optimise your FB ad strategy
- Show you how to get your ads performing a lot better
- Show you how to out perform your competitors with your FB ads [and maybe even access their audience]
- Retargeting your website visitors
- Tweaking ads for better outcomes
- Sharing some really great FB ad hacks that help her clients grow online
And it’s practical with activities and group work to troubleshoot your FB woes. **Don't forget to bring your laptop to the session**.
Following this programme:
You should leave with the confidence to launch campaigns on Facebook & Instagram.
11th February 2020
Location: Pinsent Masons, Belfast
WIB Member Cost: £65 + VAT
Non Member Cost: £80 + VAT
Programme Terms and Conditions
We expect this programme to book up fast! To get more details or register your interest on the next programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08456076041.
Check out our Centre of Learning Calendar of Events here!