42 million of us use social media here in the UK, so harnessing the opportunities from digital marketing is an important opportunity for your business.
Experience the WIB ‘Advanced Facebook Workshop’ with Niamh Taylor from Alchemy Digital Training as they share practical insights, tips and tricks to supercharge your Facebook Business page. Attend and learn how you can engage new customers, generate more online conversions and reduce the number of customers dropping from your sales funnel. Attendees should have access to a Facebook Ads account as well as being an admin on a Facebook & Instagram business page.
This workshop will include:
- A review of the latest Facebook developments and what they mean
- Facebook Live explained
- Learn how to create standout ads for Instagram
- Facebook Ads – going beyond boosted posts
- Learn how to use Facebook’s custom audience features
- Begin targeting more people who look like your online following
- Facebook Insights
- Guidelines for Promoting competitions on Facebook
- How to measure your Facebook campaign’s success
Following this programme you will:
Have an increased knowledge of using Facebook in your business; managing your business profile, creating content for the Facebook business profile, live streaming to followers, running ads to gain new customers, understanding how your page is performing. You should leave with the confidence to launch campaigns on Facebook & Instagram.
11th February 2020
Location: Belfast Met, Titanic Campus
WIB Member Cost: £65 + VAT
Non Member Cost: £80 + VAT
Programme Terms and Conditions
We expect this programme to book up fast! To get more details or register your interest on the next programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08456076041.
Check out our Centre of Learning Calendar of Events here!