This WIB workshop with Digital 24 and Alchemy Digital Training will take you through a more in-depth view of Google Analytics and how you can extract data to make business decisions. You will learn about Google dimensions and metrics and will be shown how to create advanced segments and data filters to enhance reporting. Explore how to create multiple reporting dashboard for different uses e.g. technical, content, sales and how to create a “live” dashboard using Google Data Studio. This session will share practical insights, tips and activities to enhance existing use of Google Analytics.
During this workshop you will:
- Learn the mechanics of how the bidding auction works
- Understand campaign and ad group best practice
- Produce reports and analyse what the data is telling you
- How to lower your cost per conversion/ optimise your account
- How to use the Display Network and YouTube advertising
- Overview of Google Analytics dashboard
- Admin basics; excluding IP addresses, connecting accounts
- Audience, Acquisition, Behaviour and Conversions reporting overview
- Identifying issues on your website
- Goal creation
- Creating a monthly reporting template
Following this programme you will:
Be able to create segments and apply custom and advanced reporting to their Google Analytics data, enabling them to create actionable tasks to improve website performance.
Who is it for?
This workshop is ideal for Business Owners, Marketing Managers, Sales Managers and Brand Managers who are already have a website and want to understand how many people are accessing it. It will be expected that you will have a website already live before embarking on this workshop and have installed Google Analytics. You should be familiar with the Google Analytics interface or have attended the beginner session.
19th March 2020
WIB Member Cost: £65 + VAT
Non Member Cost: £80 + VAT
Programme Terms and Conditions
We expect this programme to book up fast! To get more details or register your interest on the next programme please contact email@example.com or call 08456076041.
Check out our Centre of Learning Calendar of Events here!