We make 3.5 billion searches each day which is no wonder, when we take into account that there are 647 million internet users in Europe alone. 42 million of us use social media here in the UK, so harnessing the opportunities from digital marketing is an important opportunity for your business.
With so many digital channels to choose from, getting started can seem intimidating. During our Social Media Savvy programme led Emma Gribben from Alchemy Digital Training, we will identify the top social media channels to get your business off the ground. This workshop will give you practical tools and tips to get started with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
This workshop will include:
- Introduction to social media marketing
- Creating social media marketing objectives for your business,
- An overview of all social media channels,
- Exploring the main features and tools on each platform
- Demonstrating how you can create posts and stories for your business on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Understanding the importance of hashtags
- How to utilise Instagram Influencers within your social media marketing campaign
- Introduction to LinkedIn including Demo of platform
- Introduction to paid social advertising
Following this programme you will be able to:
- Confidently use social media in the business
- Create, schedule and post to your feed and stories
- Understand Insights to measure the performance of your account and grow followers through using hashtags
- Confidently use LinkedIn to build a stronger brand presence for your organisation
Who is it for?
Start-up and SME businesses who want to use social media in their business.
- Business Owners
- Marketing Managers
- Sales Managers
- Brand Managers
This workshop is aimed at beginner level so previous experience of social media marketing is not required. You do not need to have a working knowledge of any social media platforms to join the workshop, we will take you from beginner level through some of the moreadvanced features.