Employee Wellbeing & Networking Morning with Danske Bank
Join us for a morning of discussion on the employee and business benefits associated with having a ‘Wellbeing’ programme embedded within your ways of working and company culture. This will be a great opportunity to meet, and network with, like-minded businesswomen over a cuppa within the city centre.
This event is perfect for individuals who would like to;
- Learn more about the kind of ‘Wellbeing’ programmes other business have implemented
- The benefits, for both employee and business, that a ‘Wellbeing’ strategy can bring
- Generate new contacts
- Raise your business profile
- Open doors to new opportunities
- Receive fresh ideas
- Gather advice from other members
Not a WIB member?
Our non-member price for this event is £45, alternatively for this price you could become a member of Women in Business NI! Through membership we will help you connect and engage, learn from exceptional business experts and gain peer support at numerous events including FREE Networking events with 3500+ members, Workshops, Masterclasses, conferences as well as a reduced rate development programmes.
You will also:
- Have access to our year long Mentoring Programme to help you with your career or business growth.
- The opportunity to advertise in our bi-annual Magazine, this printed magazine is sent out to 2500 companies in NI.
- We would encourage you to contribute your company’s news and successes to the Women in Business website. Raise your profile and let everyone know what is going on in your company.
- We have our monthly ezine which you can submit news to for free which is emailed to 8+K people.
- Members Monday - you would be invited to write 300+ word profile and attach a photo of yourself to introduce yourself to the membership. This will go out on our social media that can be accessed by our 30+K followers!
- And many other benefits!