Social Media: Do you know the law? Networking Morning
The registration for this event is now closed, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Join us and Cleaver Fulton Rankin as we touch on social media misuse and the legal pitfalls that you could easily find yourself in.
Most businesses now know that social media marketing is no longer optional and failure to have an effective social media strategy can be detrimental. However, it is not always clear how the misuse of these channels can be unlawful and harmful to your business.
Hear from Aisling Byrne from Cleaver Fulton Rankin as she touches on the below points before finishing this event with the chance to network with like-minded professional women.
- Identifying the different ways in which social media misuse can damage your business
- Looking at case law examples of how social media misuse has been dealt with by the courts
- Tips on how best to protect your business
Not a WIB member?
Our non-member price for this event is £45, alternatively for this price you could become a member of Women in Business NI! Through membership we will help you connect and engage, learn from exceptional business experts and gain peer support at numerous events including Networking with 3500+ members, Workshops, Masterclasses, conferences as well as a reduced rate development programmes.
You will also:
- Have access to our year long Mentoring Programme to help you with your career or business growth.
- The opportunity to advertise in our bi-annual Magazine, this printed magazine is sent out to 2500 companies in NI.
- We would encourage you to contribute your company’s news and successes to the Women in Business website. Raise your profile and let everyone know what is going on in your company.
- We have our monthly ezine which you can submit news to for free which is emailed to 8+K people.
- Members Monday - you would be invited to write 300+ word profile and attach a photo of yourself to introduce yourself to the membership. This will go out on our social media that can be accessed by our 30+K followers!
- And many other benefits!