Time is a Balancing Act with Quigg Golden
All of our aim’s are to create a healthy balance in our workflow as well as our home life. However, the consequences of failed time management include missing deadlines and living with excessive stress.
Even if you’ve failed to manage your time in the past, it’s never too late to change!
During this networking morning will look into the areas of improvements in time management and planning so you can get more out of you day to create more time to balance work, start a new hobby or spend more time at home.
Please remember to bring along your business cards to optimise the networking opportunity at the end of this event.
Not a WIB member?
Our non-member price for this event is £45, alternatively for this price you could become a member of Women in Business NI! Through membership we will help you connect and engage, learn from exceptional business experts and gain peer support at numerous events including FREE Networking events with 3500+ members, Workshops, Masterclasses, conferences as well as a reduced rate development programmes.
You will also:
- Have access to our year long Mentoring Programme to help you with your career or business growth.
- The opportunity to advertise in our bi-annual Magazine, this printed magazine is sent out to 2500 companies in NI.
- We would encourage you to contribute your company’s news and successes to the Women in Business website. Raise your profile and let everyone know what is going on in your company.
- We have our monthly ezine which you can submit news to for free which is emailed to 8+K people.
- Members Monday - you would be invited to write 300+ word profile and attach a photo of yourself to introduce yourself to the membership. This will go out on our social media that can be accessed by our 30+K followers!
- And many other benefits!