Negotiation Skills Cohort 2
Negotiation Skills is a 1-day invaluable support programme delivered by Camilla Long from Bespoke Communications to develop a key skill and provide you with the necessary tools to take control of your next negotiation using a winning strategy.
During this 1-day programme you will learn how to:
- Adjust your mindset for successful negotiating outcomes.
- Understand the characteristics of successful negotiators and develop your awareness of the role bias can play in any negotiation.
- Use a Five Stage Model to help you to analyse the other party’s needs, establish your position in the negotiation, identify alternative outcomes and use creativity and flexibility to break deadlocks.
Reasons to book today:
Great negotiation skills have the power to:
- Supercharge your team’s performance
- Win you new business
- Help you to feel in control of the many decisions you make on a daily basis.
If you would like to agree a contract with a client, negotiate a raise or resolve a thorny issue with a member of your team, will help you to prepare in advance for a successful outcome.
To get more details or to register and interest on the next programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08456076041.