Meditation for Beginners Workshop
Registration has now closed - should you wish to join us this morning (30 Apr) please email firstname.lastname@example.org
In light of the current circumstances we are taking this workshop online.
Virtually join us for this FREE event, where we will be having a relaxing morning with Tové Kane who will be walking us through the simple yet effective steps to meditation that will help you create a happy, peaceful mind.
Worry, stress and anxiety are massive parts of today’s job rolls and lifestyles and particularly in the current global crisis. We would like to tackle these issues by getting rid of your negative emotions and start your Thursday off in the right mindset.
Bring along your colleagues to this short class that will help boost your mood, lower your cortisol levels (the hormone that causes stress) and build your inner strength and concentration.
Book your place today!
About Tové Kane
Tové is certified in Mindfulness-based cognitive behavioural therapy (O.A.Dip.) and is a certified Mindfulness Meditation Teacher (MMT). Her background is in English and Drama (BA Degree Rhodes University), a 30-year award-winning broadcasting career, plus she is a professional
keynote speaker, MC, presentation skills trainer, and Mindfulness author and coach.
Tové helps individuals and companies to use the power of awareness through Mindfulness to enhance performance and productivity.
Not a WIB member?
This event isn’t available for non-members, however for £45 you could become a member of Women in Business NI and attend this event, along with multiple other events for FREE! Through membership we will help you connect and engage, learn from exceptional business experts and gain peer support at numerous events including FREE Networking events with 3500+ members, Workshops, Masterclasses, conferences as well as a reduced rate development programmes.
You will also:
- Have access to our year long Mentoring Programme to help you with your career or business growth.
- The opportunity to advertise in our bi-annual Magazine, this printed magazine is sent out to 2500 companies in NI.
- We would encourage you to contribute your company’s news and successes to the Women in Business website. Raise your profile and let everyone know what is going on in your company.
- We have our monthly ezine which you can submit news to for free which is emailed to 8+K people.
- Members Monday - you would be invited to write 300+ word profile and attach a photo of yourself to introduce yourself to the membership. This will go out on our social media that can be accessed by our 30+K followers!
- And many other benefits!
For more information on options contact Head of Membership, Clare Gallagher: email@example.com