Resilience Networking Morning with Allstate NI
Join us in Allstate, Belfast for a morning filled with tips on Resilience and facilitating Networking!
After these handy tips have been shared, you will have the chance to work the room with our facilitated networking activity! This will be the perfect opportunity for you to strengthen your business connections, build your confidence, get career advice and support and advance your career!
Please remember to bring along your business cards to optimise this opportunity.
We would like to offer the opportunity for you to carry out a short 2-minute elevator pitch about your business, what services you offer and what you would like to gain from our event. This could be a great opportunity for start-ups, corporate businesses or individuals who want to master their message through constructive feedback, increase their visibility or build business relationships. If you would like to carry out an elevator pitch, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
You will hear from Keith Lippert, the Vice President, Deputy Chief Information Security Officer of Allstate NI.
Keith Lippert has 30 years of experience in financial services. As Allstate’s first security officer outside the United States, Keith brings an important global lens to cybersecurity issues. He is responsible for establishing and driving individualized information security strategy and programs for each of the major Allstate business lines. Keith partners with business and technology executives to increase security awareness and strengthen security across the Allstate enterprise and Family of Companies.
Keith has expertise in financial crime prevention, anti-terrorism, sanctions, money-laundering and fraud prevention. He has served as a board member of two national banks in the United States as well as banks in Russia, India, Mexico and Canada.
Prior to Allstate, Keith was the Legal Chief Operating Officer for Barclays Bank in London, and Vice President of International Fraud prevention for American Express.
He studied at Ohio State University and London School of Business. Keith has two daughters, 20 years apart, and a keen interest in all things automotive.
Not a WIB member?
Our non-member price for this event is £45, alternatively for this price you could become a member of Women in Business NI! Through membership we will help you connect and engage, learn from exceptional business experts and gain peer support at numerous events including FREE Networking events with 3500+ members, Workshops, Masterclasses, conferences as well as a reduced rate development programmes.
You will also:
- Have access to our year long Mentoring Programme to help you with your career or business growth.
- The opportunity to advertise in our bi-annual Magazine, this printed magazine is sent out to 2500 companies in NI.
- We would encourage you to contribute your company’s news and successes to the Women in Business website. Raise your profile and let everyone know what is going on in your company.
- We have our monthly ezine which you can submit news to for free which is emailed to 8+K people.
- Members Monday - you would be invited to write 300+ word profile and attach a photo of yourself to introduce yourself to the membership. This will go out on our social media that can be accessed by our 30+K followers!
- And many other benefits!
This event is now fully booked. Please email email@example.com if you would like to be added to the waiting list.