Back to Business- Maternity Returners Programme- FEB 2021
If going back to work after having a baby seemed difficult before, it’s hard to imagine having to find your footing back in your professional job during a global pandemic.
Back to Business is here to help! This is a support programme for female employees returning from Maternity Leave. It is a dynamic re-boarding programme that enables women to return to their roles informed, energized, ready to influence and impact. Following this programme you will have renewed confidence as well as a suite of practical tools to ensure you have a successful return to work.
Returners programmes have noted the following key benefits:
- Increased retention rates of high calibre women
- Increase in performance of employees pre and post maternity
- Increased career progression in years 1-5 after returning to work
The programme includes:
- 3 virtual group sessions with Una McSorley of Marcomm Training
- 2 1-2-1 90 minute coaching sessions during the programme with senior coaches
The programme provides peer networking with others and 1-to-1 coaching, to support women prior to, during and after their return to work. All coaches are fully qualified, experienced and Women in Business approved.
Session 1: 25th February 10.00am- 12.30pm
Session 2: 18th March 10.00am - 12.30pm
Session 3: 15th April 10.00am - 12.30pm
Programme Terms and Conditions
To get more details or register your interest on the next programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.