The conference, titled ‘Leading Through Adversity’, will bring together leaders from a wide range of business sectors including industry, academia, finance and law.
This will be a stand out event in 2019 for young professionals from any business sector who want to develop their leadership skills and engage with top business leaders.
Young Leaders NI are delighted to announce that the line-up for the June conference will include Nigel Owens MBE, Emma Sinclair MBE, Andrew Toogood, Hannah Shields and David Meade.
Tickets will be sold on a first come first served basis with a maximum capacity pre-determined - we do expect the event to sell out quickly as was the case last year, so please reserve your space ASAP to avoid disappointment.
2019 Herbert Smith Freehills Young Leader of the Year Award
Young Leaders NI would also like to make you aware that nominations are now being accepted for the 2019 Herbert Smith Freehills Young Leader of the Year Award. This highly coveted accolade is intended to recognise an outstanding young professional who has shown exceptional leadership skills.
Nominations should be made using the official entry form (available at www.youngleadersni.org
or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
) and the receipt deadline is strictly 12 noon, Friday 17th May. Further details, including award eligibility and submission info, are included in the form.
The Young Leaders Conference sponsored by Herbert Smith Freehills in association with EY, AKFP Group & VANRATH is run jointly by the Chartered Accountants Ulster Society Young Professional Group, the Chartered Institute of Public Relations NI, the Junior Chamber International Belfast and the NI Young Solicitors Association.
The Conference will take place on Friday 14 June at Riddel Hall, Stranmillis. See below for further details.
This event is anticipated to sell out, so if you would like to attend, please book your place early HERE
- Location: Riddel Hall, Stranmillis, Belfast
- Date: Friday 14th June
- Conference: 12.00 – 17.00 (Lunch on arrival)
- Networking supper: 17.00 – 19.00
- Evening reception: 19.00 – Late (Revolucion de Cuba – courtesy shuttle bus from Riddel Hall available)
- Compere: David Meade – Mentalist, Researcher & Lecturer in International Business
- Keynote: Nigel Owens MBE – Welsh International Rugby Union Referee
- Speakers: Emma Sinclair MBE – Co-founder of Enterprise Alumni and serial entrepreneur; Andrew Toogood, Proclaim Consultancy – communicator and motivational speaker; Hannah Shields – first Northern Ireland woman to climb Mount Everest
- Awards: Nomination details for the 2019 Young Leader of the Year Award can be found at www.youngleadersni.org
- Cost: Early Bird rate - £65, Standard rate - £75.00
- Includes lunch, tea/coffee, evening supper with wine
- 4 hours of CPD available
- Sponsors: Herbert Smith Freehills, EY, AKFP Group & VANRATH
On behalf of the Young Leaders NI panel and the Ulster Society Young Professional Group, I would like to make a formal call for award nominations and encourage you to attend what is expected to be a great day filled with inspiring speakers, exclusive networking opportunities and more.