Organisation: WOMEN IN BUSINESS NI LTD
Job Title: Programmes Manager
Salary: £25000-29000 PA – Part-time/Flexible working considered
Reports to: Chief Executive
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee all programme delivery to planned performance and outputs adhering to time, budget commitments and quality specifications
- Collect, analyse and present accurate and timely performance data at least monthly in a format as agreed with the CEO, including the current and forecast status on the Programme Schedule.
- Hold budget accountability for all programmes, including responsibility for accurate budgeting, forecasting and compliance with WIBNI approval processes and all financial and regulatory requirements.
- Proactive management through regular recording, monitoring and audit of
- financial performance, cashflow and maintaining value for money
- quality assurance and compliance of delivery partners and contractors
- milestones, risks and issues
- Identify, manage and report on risks and issues as appropriate and resolve operational, contractual and performance issues as they arise, seeking support from the CEO as appropriate
- Develop and manage delivery partners with the support of the CEO
- Establish and maintain systems and process for ensuring the effective delivery of the programmes and ensure that best practice contract management processes, systems and procedures are implemented to deliver targets
- Responsible for the development of new revenue generating programmes
- Present, promote and sell Programmes to existing and prospective customers over the phone, by e-mail, in person and through social media platforms.
- Develop and manage marketing initiatives and campaigns through phone and social media to recruit max delegate numbers
- Undertake other activities as requested by Chief Executive and aligned with the delivery of WIB’s overall strategy.
Essential & Desirable Criteria
- Min 4 years work experience in a business environment
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Highly motivated, able to achieve within a fast paced and target-driven environment
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Ability to create and deliver bespoke, high impact promotional presentations
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Competent in the use of social media platforms for promotional purposes
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Resilience and openness to feedback and learning
- BS/BA degree or equivalent would be desirable
Women in Business offers a fun and dynamic team working environment with excellent terms and conditions. This role provides a genuinely
exciting opportunity for the post holder to develop commercial and business knowledge whilst, at the same time, build a valuable network within the N Ireland business community.
Forward a 2 page (A4, min. font size 10) CV and cover note addressing the role and criteria to Roseann Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org
by noon Tuesday 8th
May 2018. Interviews will be help on the 14th