Programme Manager for NIWEC
Salary: £30k- £35K Full Time
The Northern Ireland Women’s Enterprise Challenge (NIWEC) is a new 3-year collaboration between the 11 Councils, Invest NI and Women in Business NI. The aim of NIWEC is to promote female enterprise, increase the numbers of women considering starting a business and encourage existing female entrepreneurs to grow their businesses.
Main Purpose of Role
Working as part of the WIB wider team and reporting to the Chief Executive you will hold key responsibility for delivering all elements of the NIWEC, achieving agreed outputs within the timeframes, budgets and to the specification and operational standards of WIB and the NIWEC Steering Group.
The Programme Manager will coordinate all elements of the programme, content development and delivery, oversee local delivery, local subcontractors, communications, marketing, budget management, monitoring, stakeholder engagement, client support.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Oversee all programme delivery to planned performance and outputs adhering to time, budget commitments and quality specifications
- Collect, analyse and present accurate and timely performance data at least monthly in a format as agreed with the CEO.
- Hold budget accountability for the programme, including responsibility for accurate budgeting, forecasting and compliance with WIB & the Steering Group approval processes and all financial and regulatory requirements.
- Proactive Management through regular recording, monitoring and audit of
- financial performance, cashflow and value for money
- quality assurance and compliance of delivery partners and contractors
- milestones, risks and issues
- Identify, manage and report on risks and issues as appropriate and resolve operational, contractual and performance issues as they arise, seeking support from the CEO as appropriate
- Develop and manage delivery partners with the support of the CEO
- Establish and maintain systems and process for ensuring the effective delivery of the programmes and ensure that best practice contract management processes, systems and procedures are implemented to deliver targets
- Develop and manage marketing initiatives and campaigns through phone and social media to recruit delegate numbers
- Undertake other activities as requested by Chief Executive and aligned with the delivery of NIWEC and WIB.
- Min 4 years work experience in a Project Manager role
- Experience of managing a budget in excess of £100k
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Highly motivated, able to achieve within a fast paced and target-driven environment
- Strong selling and negotiation skills
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver bespoke, high impact promotional presentations
- Experience in recruiting for and delivering enterprise programmes
- Experienced in using social media platforms for promotional purposes
- Degree or equivalent would be desirable
Women in Business offers a fun and dynamic team working environment with excellent terms and conditions. This role provides a genuinely exciting opportunity for the post holder to continue to lead a key project whilst, at the same time, build a valuable network within the N Ireland business community.
To apply please forward a 2 page (A4, min. font size 10) CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the best person for the role to Roseann Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org by noon Friday 16th November 2018. Interviews will be held on Friday the 23rd November 2018.