Press Refresh is a free supportive return to work Data Analytics 17-week training programme with mentor support from female role models in Tech. Press Refresh allows you to explore the opportunities that exist in this rapidly growing industry and give you the confidence, skills and know-how to advance into this sector. No previous experience in the Tech sector is required, and the programme is supported by the Department for the Economy, delivered in partnership with Belfast Metropolitan College (BMC) and Women in Business (WIB). *Applications for the for the Press Refresh Programme are closed*
Press Refresh welcomes applications from the following:
- Women who have taken a career break, are currently out of work, or working part-time
- Women with an interest in the Tech Sector
- Individuals who apply must hold a degree (in any discipline)
- Two years post-graduate workplace experience (preferred)
- Northern Irish Resident
- Confidence building, resilience, communications, CV and interview skills training will ensure you are ready to return
- Excel in data analytics, programming using Python, fundamentals of databases, SQL, Project Management, Microsoft Power BI and critical thinking will give you key skills required to enter Tech sector career
- Opportunity to gain qualifications including Prince 2 AGILE Project Management certification
- Networking opportunities
- Support toward childcare during the programme
- Mentor support
- Career opportunities
- Senior Consultant Data Scientist – Allstate Northern Ireland
Check out some of the organisations our previous Press Refresh Delegates secured jobs with!
(**employment is not guaranteed following the programme however we will help to create connections and inform delegates about suitable roles)
Applications are closed for 2021- stay up to date with news and the next opening of the programme by following Women in Business across social media or signing up to our newsletter.
To find out more about the content covered and start your application process click here.
Otherwise if you would like to learn more, please email: email@example.com