WIB together with Anne Dargan of Rapid Change Consultancy have developed a programme specifically for hardworking, positive and motivated professional women. This programme is for those who are determined to make a difference, are ready to take positive steps and have those inevitable bold conversations to get there.
Anne Dargan of Rapid Change Consultancy leads this 2 Day programme for ambitious, successful and hard working professional women. Anne helps bold women leaders step into their own power and know the difference they want to make in the world, which inevitably means having those bold conversations. Building this core leadership muscle is crucial to getting good outcomes for you, your team and even your family and community.
Identified as one of the biggest challenges facing women in leadership this workshop is for you if you:
- Are worried or anxious about that conversation you’ve been avoiding but know you must have?
- Know you have to tell a hard truth, which you suspect will not be well received, cause untold disruption or hurt someone’s feelings?
- Afraid of saying the wrong thing, losing your head or damaging a relationship?
- Have a problem dealing with conflict and panic and get tongue-tied?
- Like to please people and don’t like to say no?
- Count yourself a straight talker and have no problem facing up to and having those difficult conversations but find they are futile and don’t have the impact you hoped for?
Outcomes you can expect from this workshop:
- Know how to prepare for a bold conversation and gain clarity, peace of mind and motivation to carry it through
- Learn a proven and effective structure for having a bold conversation
- Recognise and overcome the barriers to having the conversation you’ve been putting off
- Feel more confident to say what needs to be said
- Develop skills to counter resistance, manage conflict and stay calm
- Work through your situation and gain insight and feedback from your peers
To register your interest in our Spring 2019 programme please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0845 607 6041