** APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED**
A 2 day residential to inspire women already trading, to encourage growth, ambition, diversification and scalability of their business. The two-day events will take place twice per year in Corick House Hotel.
You will be supported by leading expert in business strategy Richard McMullan from Entrepriseur and will hear from Edel Doherty- Beyond Business Travel and Judith Totten MBE- Owner of Upstream Capital and Invest NI Board Member.
- Women who are trading but with access to the right type of support have the potential to grow.
- Businesses who are thought to be start up phase but need to make change to get to the next stage of business.
- Women who have potential in their business and through a female motivational environment will get energised and guided to move it forward.
- Women who have a business model that may be working but they require further business, strategic or sales/marketing skills to achieve growth.
- Businesses serving a local market who want to consider exporting.
- Businesses who need investment to grow their business but don't know what to do next.
- Women who need investment to grow their business but don't know what to do next.
- Women who need access mentoring support but do not know what is available/accessible to them.
This residential will give you the tools and knowledge to create your own growth strategy and to introduce you to your local council and Invest NI support that will be available.
These 2 day events will take place twice per year in Northern Ireland in Corick House Hotel. They will be facilitated by experienced trainers and cover topics such as Making a Pitch, How to find an Investor, Branding and Selling, Developing a business strategy, and growth challenges. They will include testimonies from Leading NI female entrepreneurs who have 'walked the walk' and include 121 meetings with advisers and businesswomen. There will be information/speakers available on support that is provided by the local councils, Invest NI, Colleges and other key business development providers. Participants will be tracked 3-6 months after the residential to assess impact. As there are limited places for each Council area, participation will be by application and assessment.
There will be two x 2-day residential's that will be delivered on:
5th and 6th August
4th and 5th November
Both Residential's will take place in Corick House Hotel
How do I apply?
We are now accepting applications. Applications close at 12 noon on 5th July.
Please download your application HERE and email to:
Successful applicants will be notified of their place mid-July.