A 2 day residential to inspire women already trading, to encourage growth, ambition, diversification and scalability of their business. The two-day events will take place twice per year in 2 different locations.
- Women who are trading but with access to the right type of support have the potential to grow.
- Businesses who are thought to be start up phase but need to make change to get to the next stage of business.
- Women who have potential in their business and through a female motivational environment will get energised and guided to move it forward.
- Women who have a business model that may be working but they require further business, strategic or sales/marketing skills to achieve growth.
- Businesses serving a local market who want to consider export.
- Businesses who need investment to grow their business but don't know what to do next.
- Women who need investment to grow their business but don't know what to do next.
- Women who need access mentoring support but do not know what is available/accessible to them.
This residential will give you the tools and knowledge to create your own growth strategy and to introduce you to your local council and Invest NI support that will be available.
These 2 day events will take place twice per year in Northern Ireland in 2 different locations. They will be facilitated by experienced trainers and cover topics such as Making a Pitch, How to find an Investor, Branding and Selling, Developing a business strategy, and growth challenges. They will include testimones from Leading NI female entrepreneurs who have 'walked the walk' and include 121 meetings with advisers and businesswomen. There will be information/speakers available on support that is provided by the local councils, Invest NI, Colleges and other key business development providers. Participants will be tracked 3-6 months after the residential to assess impact. As there are limited places for each Council area, participation will be by application and assessment.