Sell It is a 2 day residential designed to inspire women already trading, to encourage growth, ambition, diversification and scalability of their business. The Yes You Can Sell It Residential will take place twice per year.
You will be supported by leading experts in business strategy and growth.
- Women who are trading with the potential to grow if provided structured support
- Women who have a business model that may be working, but they require further business, strategic or sales/marketing skills to achieve growth
- Businesses serving a local market who want to consider exporting
The Yes You Can Sell It residential will provide you with the tools and knowledge to create your business growth strategy and give you with the opportunity to meet other like-minded female entrepreneurs.
The Yes You Can Sell It Residential will take place twice per year in June and November.
Sell It is a 2 day residential facilitated by experienced trainers.
- How to find an investor
- Branding and selling
- Developing a business strategy
- Growth challenges
You will also have the opportunity to network with like-minded women to form a network.
Participants will be tracked 3-6 months after the residential to assess impact. As there are limited places for each Council area, participation will be by application and assessment.
Loraa White from Budget Music Videos attended our Sell It Residential in August. Check out her review of the residential below:
The 2020 residentials will be held at Corick House on the following dates:
Monday 1st and Tuesday 2nd June
Monday 2nd and Tuesday 3rd November
How do I apply?
Download your application here
Please be aware of the following dates when submitting your application:
- Applications will close at 12 noon on Wednesday 6th May
- Successful applicants will be notified by Wednesday 13th May
- Applications will close at 12 noon on Wednesday 7th October
- Successful applicants will be notified by Wednesday 14th October
If you have any questions regarding this residential please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the Yes You Can brochure for 2020 and find a suitable event near you!