Successful start to the Press Refresh Programme!
The Press Refresh Programme got off to a successful start on Monday 16th November with the help of Advance Coaching preparing the ladies for their new venture over the next 17 weeks, as they explore a career in the growing tech sector in Northern Ireland.
Thursday 26 May 2022It is wonderful to hear the feedback from some of the ladies as we aim to support them too press refresh on their careers. Have a read at what they had to say below!
- "I’m grateful to Women in Business for creating a return to work programme for NI women. I’ve been aware of such programmes in other parts of the UK with certain companies and could find nothing like that in NI until now. This course meets a great need for a supportive way back into work for women, building confidence and in-demand skills. It’s just what I need and I’m looking forward to taking part"
- "Really impressed with day 1 - concise and relevant, a real pleasure"
- "An excellent first day. An inspiring group of supportive and confidence building women.
- "A warm, welcoming space for building skills and confidence, I’m feeling more positive".
- "Day 1 of Press Refresh has been such a positive experience. Filled with excitement for the next 17 weeks!"
- "Reassuring, positive and supportive start to a challenging new journey."
- "Very enjoyable and not as nerve-wracking as I had expected! Lovely women, a pleasure to be part of such an exciting programme."
- "Had great fun today, lovely to meet new people and excited to build on my skills and confidence!"
- "Feeling reassured the support is there to succeed in completing the course and take on new career prospects."
The Press Refresh programme is supported by the Department for the Economy, delivered in partnership with Belfast Metropolitan College (BMC) and Women in Business (WIB).
Thursday 26 May 2022