The gala awards evening, again sponsored by Virgin Media O2 Business and hosted by Pamela Ballantine, takes place on Thursday 2nd March at Belfast's Crowne Plaza Hotel. The judging panel was chaired by Roseann Kelly MBE, Chief Executive of the Women in Business Group.
Roseann Kelly said: “We've been simply blown away by the record number of entries to our 11th awards. With more than 200 submissions, it is a real testament not only to the reputation of the awards, but also the calibre of female business talent right here on our doorstep. The judging panel's job was made incredibly difficult by the exceptional standard of entries from across a breadth of sectors. But the 84 talented finalists are each having a real impact within their respective industries and are dedicated business women who are very much deserving of special recognition".
A businesswomen who consistently exceeds the requirements of internal and external customers. Consistently meeting or exceeding challenging objectives, to deliver the highest levels of service responsiveness and innovation within a professional practice. There will be 2 winners - one winner as a corporate employee and one from a small business.
Recognising a businesswoman that can demonstrate she truly has the customer at the heart of their business. The winner will demonstrate ongoing improved performance standards and customer impact in the delivery of products and services. There will be 2 winners - one winner as a corporate employee and one from a small business.
An outstanding individual who can best demonstrate a flair for innovation in business. Whether it’s a new idea, product, method, technology, process, or application this award will go to the individual who has transformed their business. There will be 2 winners - one winner as a corporate employee and one from a small business.
A business and/or an individual who has championed diversity within the workplace and can demonstrate the benefits of this. There will be two winners in this category. An individual winner who has advocated for diversity in their workplace and a company winner that has clearly demonstrated their diversity in their workforce.
1. Entrants must be based and have an office located in Northern Ireland.
2. Please ensure nominees are available on Thursday 2nd March 2023 for the Awards Gala.
3. An application form will need to be completed for each entrant. The information provided will be disclosed only to the judges. Do not send any other documents / supporting materials as these will not be accepted.
4. There will be one winner per category (unless otherwise stated).
5. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging. All decisions regarding the judging process are made by our judging panel.
6. Details provided in the application form will potentially be used, with approval, for press releases and web content if the nominee is placed as a finalist or winner, so please ensure it is factually correct - we will not be liable for inaccuracies published based on nomination content and changes may not be possible after publication.
7. Applications that do not meet the entry criteria will not be accepted.
8. Entrants can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
9. Entrants can apply for more than one category but must submit a full application each time i.e. one category per application.
10. Please complete the online entry process by no later than 12 noon on Monday 23rd January 2023.
Get in touch with your enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org