Back to Business is a support programme for female employees returning from Maternity Leave. It is a dynamic re-boarding programme that enables women to return their roles informed, energized, ready to influence and impact.
Returners programmes have noted the following key benefits:
- Increased retention rates of high caliber women
- Increase in performance of employees pre and post maternity
- Increased career progression in years 1-5 after returning to work
The programme includes:
- 3 Group sessions with lead facilitator and team
- 3 1-2-1 90 minute coaching sessions following the programme with senior coaches
The programme provides peer networking, keynote speakers and 1-to-1 coaching, to support women prior to, during and after their return to work. All coaches are fully qualified, experienced and Women in Business approved.
This programme has received excellent feedback and WIB will be delivering Back to Business on an ongoing basis.
The new programme dates have been announced, limited to 12 places:
Spring Programme: Thursday 17th January 2019
Location: Pinsent Masons, Belfast
Programme Costs: WIB Members £1,150 + VAT Non Members £1,550 + VAT
For more information and to register your interest for the next programme please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08456076041.
To download full brochure click here