1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These terms and condition apply to your use and viewing of our website at www.womeninbusinessni.com website indicates our acceptance of the terms and conditions as set out below. These terms and conditions may be up-dated by us from time to time without notice to you.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
WIB own the intellectual property on the www.womeninbusinessni.com website.
3. CONTENT OF THIS SITE
We have made commercially reasonable efforts to check for viruses on our site. However it is possible that the information is out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or has been tampered with by third parties and we give no warranties, express or implied as to its completeness or accuracy. All contents admitted by members will be monitored by Women in Business Limited before it is posted onto the site. Any contents that we feel to be unlawful, tortuous, defamatory, harmful or evasive of another's privacy will not be authorised and will not go live on the site. You are fully responsible to check the copyright status of any items uploaded by you or by people authorised by you to upload materials under your account user name and password.
This website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other internet sites or resources. These links are posted as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Women in Business Limited of the contents of such third party sites. Women in Business Limited has no control over such sites and resources and you agree that Women in Business Limited shall not be responsible or liable directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through such other websites.
6. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Your use of this website is at your sole risk. Women in Business Limited is not responsible for the content of users, or messages distributed through mailing lists, and assumes no responsibility for and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or usefulness of information distributed through this service. No advice of information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Women in Business or through or from this website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions. Women in Business shall not be held responsible for any material provided by third parties. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. Women in Business Limited make no warranty that the service provided by this website will meet your requirements, that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Women in Business Limited, its Officers, Directors, Employees and Agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the content, service, your connection to the service or your breach of the terms of these terms and conditions.
8. MEMBERSHIP FEES
Membership fees are payable annually by Direct Debit for individuals or by invoice for corporate members. Payment must be received the by renewal date in order for the membership to continue. If payment is not received within 14 days of the renewal date the membership will cease. In the event that a member wants to terminate their membership, whatever the reason, the fees are not refundable. In the unlikely case of membership being terminated by Women in Business Limited for whatever reason the fees are not refundable.
9. BOOKING, PAYMENT & CANCELLATION PROCEDURES
The following terms and conditions apply to all Women in Business NI events.
Unless otherwise stated, all Women in Business NI events can be booked online at www.womeninbusinessni.com . Where a charge is applicable, this must be paid for in advance. Maximum free attendees from any one organisation to WIBNI events is 10 employees, masterclasses 3 employees and business lunches 2 employees.
Payment is online at www.womeninbusinessni.com.
You will receive an email one week prior to the event asking that you confirm attendance.
WIB requires written or email notification of cancellations five working days prior to any event.
Failure to cancel will mean that paid bookings cannot be refunded, and bookings will be invoiced and full payment expected.
Free events will incur a minimum £10 + VAT charge to cover catering and administration costs if you do not cancel five days prior to the event.
Any cancellations made up to five days before the event will result in a full refund.
PROGRAMME SUBSTITUTION AND CANCELLATION POLICY
- If you are unable to attend the programme we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost. For administration reasons, all requests for substitutions must be received via email at least 24 hours before the programme with the name, job title and contact email for both the registered and replacement delegates: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation
- Cancellations must be received in writing (via email or post) in advance of the first programme date. The following cancellations charges apply:
- 6+ weeks’ notice: Full refund
- 5-6 weeks’ notice: 60% refund
- 4-5 weeks’ notice: 40% refund
- 0-4 weeks’ notice: No refund
- Failure to attend: No refund
Amendments/Cancellation by Women in Business NI
- Amendments: Women in Business NI reserves the right to modify the programme up to the day of the event. Women in Business NI put programmes together through extensive and on-going research in order to provide the most up-to-date and relevant information. This means that occasionally the programmes change over the duration of the campaign. Other times it may be necessary, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter the programme, venue and/or speakers. Regrettably, this means no refunds or credit-notes can be issued in line with the cancellation policy.
- Cancellation: If unforeseen circumstances cause Women in Business NI to cancel a programme all delegates will be informed as soon as possible, and a full registration fee refund will be made.
- Cancellation: If, for any reason, Women in Business NI must cancel a programme, Women in Business NI accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates and guests.
- Payment must be received, in full, prior to the event if paying online or by phone.
- If full and cleared payment has not been received prior to the event you will be asked to make payment in line with terms of invoice and cancellation policy.
- You will receive a confirmation via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment confirming your registration
Women in Business Limited may in a sole discretion, terminate your use of the web service and remove, archive or discard any content of Women in Business Limited believes there has been a violation or an act inconsistent with the terms and conditions. Such termination may be carried out without notice and Women in Business Limited shall not be made liable to a member or any third party for any termination of such access to the service.
The jurisdiction applicable to any dispute shall be the Northern Irish Jurisdiction and the applicable law will be Northern Ireland Law.
Women in Business Limited cannot be held responsible for any business or personal issues, meetings or contracts entered into members or visitors. These terms and conditions constitute the entire Agreement.