WIB Ambassadors are women who have scaled the heights of their own career and are now ready to give back to those who come behind.
They are women who understand the work, importance and need for the Women in Business. Supporting the network in it's mission to create a new economy, one built on inclusive growth.
Ambassadors will have the opportunity to give back through:
- Speaking at Events
- Participating on panels
- Mentoring opportunities
- Inputting into WIB policy
- Making comment to the media
- Invitations to 3 private dinners per year
An Ambassador will have one of the following:
- 10 years’ experience at a senior level in any sector
- Managed over 30 staff
- Managed a budget in excess of £250k
- Own a business with a T/O in excess of £500k
- Employed 10+ staff
An Ambassador will:
- Want to give back
- Support the work and mission of WIB
- Give 4 hours per year to WIB
- Build strong networks and connections for the advancement of WIB
- Commit to an annual £200 donation to WIB
Women in Business Ambassador places are limited to 100 people and will be selected through an application process.