These terms and condition apply to your use and viewing of our website womeninbusinessni.com, indicating the acceptance of the terms and conditions as set out below. *Please note that these terms and conditions may be updated by Women in Business Ltd from time to time without notice to you.
Women in Business Ltd own the intellectual property on the www.wib.com website.
We have made commercially reasonable efforts to check for viruses on our site. However, it is possible that the information is out of date, incomplete, inaccurate or has been tampered with by third parties and we give no warranties, express or implied as to its completeness or accuracy. All contents shared by members will monitored by Women in Business Ltd. before it is posted onto the site. Any contents that we feel to be irrelevant to the network, unlawful, tortuous, defamatory, harmful or evasive of another's privacy will not be authorised and will not go live on the site. You are fully responsible to check the copyright status of any items uploaded by you or by people authorised by you to upload materials under your membership.
This website may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other internet sites or resources. These links are posted as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by Women in Business Ltd of the contents of such third-party sites. Women in Business Ltd has no control over such sites and resources and you agree that Women in Business Ltd shall not be responsible or liable directly or indirectly for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through such other websites.
Your use of this website is at your sole risk. Women in Business Ltd is not responsible for the content of users, or messages distributed through mailing lists, and assumes no responsibility for and makes no warranty or representation as to the accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability, or usefulness of information distributed through this service.
No advice of information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Women in Business or through or from this website shall create any warranty not expressly stated in the terms and conditions. Women in Business shall not be held responsible for any material provided by third parties.
Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of this website is done at your own discretion and risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material. Women in Business Ltd make no warranty that the service provided by this website will meet your requirements, that it will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Women in Business Ltd, its Officers, Directors, Employees and Agents from and against any claims, actions or demands, including without limitation reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the content, service, your connection to the service or your breach of the terms of these terms and conditions.
Membership fees are collected monthly by Direct Debit for individuals or annually by invoice for corporate/ group members. Payment of £5.00 (Individual Membership) and £2.00 (Young Women’s Network Membership) will then be collected on the 1st of every month until further notice.
If a member wants to terminate their membership, whatever the reason, the fees are not refundable.
Women in Business require email notice of a cancelation request at least 3 months in advance of membership renewal.
In the unlikely case of membership being terminated by Women in Business Ltd for whatever reason the fees are not refundable.
Young Women's Network Membership is for women under the age of 26. Once the member turns 26 the membership will be upgraded to Individual Membership and members will be notified prior to this update.
The following terms and conditions apply to all Women in Business Ltd events.
Unless otherwise stated, all Women in Business events can be booked online at www.wib.com. Where a charge is applicable, this must be paid for in advance.
Payments can be taken online at www.wib.com.
You will receive an email prior to the event asking that you confirm attendance.
Women in Business requires email notification of cancellations five working days prior to any event.
Failure to cancel will mean that paid bookings cannot be refunded, and bookings will be invoiced, and full payment expected.
Free events will incur a minimum £10 + VAT charge to cover catering and administration costs if you do not cancel five days prior to the event. Any cancellations made up to five days before the event will result in a full refund.
CENTRE OF LEARNING PROGRAMMES POLICY
1. If you are unable to attend the programme we welcome substitute delegates attending in your place at no additional cost.
For administration reasons, all requests for substitutions must be received via email at least 48 hours before the 1st module of the programme or in-person programme with the name, job title and contact email for both the registered and replacement delegates: Maria@womeninbusinessni.com
2. Changes will become effective on the date of written confirmation
Centre of Learning Programmes | Cancellation Policy
1. Cancellations must be received in writing (via email or post) in advance of the first module date (programmes each consist of 4- modules with learning between modules). The following cancellations charges apply:
**NB: There is a small non-refundable admin fee for Mentees joining the Women in Business Mentoring programme of £50 + VAT per cohort and you need to be a member of WIB to access the programme**.
**Please note recordings will be available for the virtual programme should a delegate be unable to attend a particular module, however as each module is interactive, attendance is recommended.
Amendments/Cancellation by Women in Business NI
Women in Business NI reserves the right to modify the programme up to the day of each module. We work with partners and facilitators who put programmes together through extensive and on-going research in order to provide the most up-to-date and relevant information. This means that occasionally the programmes change over the duration of the campaign. Other times it may be necessary, due to unforeseen circumstances, to alter the programme, dates of modules and/or speakers.
If unforeseen circumstances cause Women in Business NI to cancel a programme all delegates will be informed as soon as possible, and all fees paid will be allocated to the rescheduled programme. Should a delegate be unable to attend on the reschedule dates a refund may be requested.
If, for any reason, Women in Business NI must cancel a programme, Women in Business NI accepts no responsibility for covering travel, hotel or other costs incurred by delegates and guests (should a programme take place in person, dependent on COVID-19 guidelines).
1. Full Payment or a PO number must be received, prior to the Programme start date
2. You will receive a confirmation via email within 24 hours of receipt of payment confirming your registration.
Terms and Conditions regarding Delegate Information:
1. Women in Business NI may (unless instructed in writing) use photographs and/or video recordings including images of individuals taking part in programmes both internally and externally to promote the Charity and /or programme.
2. These images could be used in print and digital media formats including print publication, websites, e-marketing, poster banner, advertising, film, social media, teaching and research purposes.
3. Delegate details may be shared with the programme facilitator (and venue if applicable) prior to the programme to confirm individuals attending the programme (identity purposes) and dietary requirements.
4. Some programmes may require information to be completed prior to and during the programme for example- mentee/mentor bio forms. These will be shared with programme facilitator for the matching service.
5. Virtual programmes will be recorded to account for individuals who are unable to attend the whole session due to unforeseen circumstances- these recordings can also be accessed by delegates on the programme for continued learning however should not be shared with anyone who is not taking part in the programme.
6. Women in Business NI is committed to processing information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The personal data collected on this form will be held securely and will only be used for administrative purposes.
Women in Business Limited may in a sole discretion, terminate your use of the web service and remove, archive or discard any content of Women in Business Ltd believes there has been a violation or an act inconsistent with the terms and conditions. Such termination may be carried out without notice and Women in Business Ltd shall not be made liable to a member or any third party for any termination of such access to the service.
The jurisdiction applicable to any dispute shall be the Northern Irish Jurisdiction and the applicable law will be Northern Ireland Law.
Women in Business Ltd cannot be held responsible for any business or personal issues, meetings or contracts entered into by members or visitors. These terms and conditions constitute the entire Agreement.