Don't let the word 'networking' scare you. Think of it as an opportunity to connect with new people for your personal and professional development.
We'll be joined by Lisa Strutt, leadership coach & guide, who will be sharing her networking tips to help build your connections strategically and authentically.
You know you need to. Your network is the key to you achieving your goals - if you want to go fast, go alone, if you want to go far, go together.
Throughout this webinar, together we will explore:
How to identify allies:
• Information, support and strategic networks – 'it’s not what you know, it’s who you know'.
• Who can help to achieve your goals?
• Who is missing? There is a challenge when it comes to networks made up of people just like you. Diverse networks enable you to offer more with impact.
How to pinpoint the right network-building activities:
• What holds you back from forming the sort of network you need?
• Develop a giving mentality to build mutually beneficial relationships.
• The importance of intention, action and follow-up.
Take the first step to growing your network by registering to join us!