Cleaver Fulton Rankin released its 2021 Corporate Social Responsibility Report, detailing the Company’s 2020 achievements and progress.
The Report, which is the third edition to be released by the Company, demonstrates Cleaver Fulton Rankin's continued commitment to being a responsible business, with a particular emphasis upon four areas in which we believe we can make the most significant impact – Reducing our impact on the environment, supporting our clients, looking after the health, well-being and development of our team and giving back to our local community.
“As a leading commercial law firm in Northern Ireland, being a responsible business is top of our agenda. I am delighted to share our latest Corporate Social Responsibility Report which highlights best practice in a responsible business, even in the most challenging times”, said Jonathan Forrester, Managing Director of Cleaver Fulton Rankin.
The extensive report provides detail of Cleaver Fulton Rankin’s significant progress and achievements. Some of the key 2020 highlights include:
- From the outset of the pandemic, we prioritised supporting clients and looking after the health and welfare of our team. The Company remained fully available and accessible to all clients, in addition to establishing a Covid-19 response team and developing an online business audit which enabled clients to assess the impact of Covid-19 upon their businesses.
- Introducing an environment that combines technology with traditional working practices to facilitate a reduction in the consumption of paper. By using innovative solutions, the Company has reduced our reliance on paper.
- Supporting team members by adapting delivery of our HR initiatives to keep our people connected, supporting their health and well-being, and maintaining their learning and development programmes. In 2020, we promoted 5 people and our team completed 1300 hours of training.
- Launching a free will-writing service with Bequeathed, an online will-writing provider, to give everyone across Northern Ireland an opportunity to secure their loved ones’ futures.
- Achieving the Bronze Diversity NI charter mark as a result of significant progress in our equality, diversity and inclusion agenda and most notably, the Company was named a Responsible Business Champion by Business in the Community NI in recognition of all our hard work to date.
Jonathan added, “It has been a year of many highlights despite the Covid-19 pandemic affecting every aspect of life and business as we know it. I am proud to report that Cleaver Futon Rankin maintained its focus upon being a responsible business and we successfully met and exceeded our 2020 corporate responsibility goals.
In the year ahead, we will strive to support our community, advocate diversity and equality and integrate sustainability into every aspect of our business, using new technologies to transform our working practices and reduce our impact upon the environment”.
Cleaver Fulton Rankin is determined to go even further in the coming year to ensure that we continue to make a positive contribution to achieving a more sustainable future for all. As businesses navigate the new normal, the Company hopes to maintain best practice and play our part in helping Northern Ireland transition to a ‘net-zero’ carbon future.
You can keep up to date with all responsible activity at Cleaver Fulton Rankin by engaging with the Company on social media.
Follow @CFR_Law on Twitter or on LinkedIn.