Ulster University Business School invites you to a panel discussion on 7th May 2019 focusing on the topic of leadership. The event will draw on the experience, research and expertise of academics and practitioners, and provide delegates with insights which will help them reflect on their own leadership within the context of business environment now and in the future.
This event is a unique opportunity to hear from thought leaders and participate in interactive activities that will challenge thinking on leadership.
The panel members
- Dr. Robert Mauro- Director Global Leadership Institute, Boston College
- Paul Levy- Senior Researcher in Innovation and Management, University of Brighton
- Sarah Havlin – Certification Officer, NI Independent Press Standards Organisation
Who should attend this event?
- Proven business leaders who have aspirations to progress their career and or to take their business to the next level;
- Senior executives and or HR executives with an interest in talent retention and development;
- Alumni who wish to expand their networks and contacts;
The Masterclass is FREE of charge, places are limited to 60 delegates. Pre-registration is essential, click here.