1. Entrants must be based or have their chief operations in Northern Ireland.
2. Please ensure nominees are available on Thursday 7th November 2019 for the Awards Ceremony.
3. An application form will need to be completed for each entrant. The information provided will be disclosed only to the judges. Do not send any other documents /supporting materials as these will not be accepted.
4. There will be one winner per category (unless otherwise stated) and one recipient of the Women in Business Business Woman of the Year Award.
5. There will be two levels per category for the following four categories– Best Customer Service, Best in Professional Services, Best Marketing Campaign and Award for Outstanding Innovation – one winner a corporate employee, the other from a small business.
6. Corporate entries must have a minimum of 60 employees employed within their organisation.
7. The judges’ decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into before or after the judging. All decisions regarding the judging process are made by our judging panel.
8. Details provided in the application form will potentially be used, with approval, for press releases and web content if the nominee is placed as a finalist or winner, so please ensure it is factually correct - we will not be liable for inaccuracies published based on nomination content and changes may not be possible after publication.
9. Applications that do not meet the entry criteria will not be accepted.
10. Entrants can nominate themselves or be nominated by someone else.
11. Entrants can apply for more than one category but must submit a full application each time i.e. one category per application.